J-Art Gallery Purchasing
J-Art Gallery is committed to making your purchasing process as easy as possible while maintaining the integrity of the fine art represented and ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
• J-Art Gallery offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. (Please see Return/Refund Policy)
• J-Art Gallery accepts, as forms of payment, Visa/ MC, American Express, Discover, Checks (Checks gladly accepted. Purchase will be fulfilled as soon as the check is paid) and Wire Transfers (Wire transfers accepted ONLY for amounts exceeding $5,000)
• Sales Tax: All applicable sales tax will be added at time of purchase based on state purchase is being shipped to.
• International purchases: All International must contact J-Art Gallery to arrange international purchasing and shipping.
• Purchasing Online: ($5,000 Maximum – Domestic/U.S. Purchases Only): Online purchasing is available through our website shopping cart for purchases NOT exceeding $5,000 and only for Domestic/U.S. buyers upon receipt of your order and credit card payment, you will receive a confirmation of your order and receipt for purchase. Our shipping company will then contact you directly to arrange shipping and cost.
• Purchases exceeding $5,000: For all purchases exceeding $5,000, for your security, we request that you contact J-Art Gallery by phone at (253) 341-5197 to arrange payment by Credit Card, Check or Wire Transfer. Once payment has been made, your will receive a confirmation, via email, of your purchase.
Terms of Purchase
All fine art will be sold and shipped in original frame (if applicable) with all associated documents relating to provenance.
J-Art Gallery will, at the request of buyer, remove the artwork from the frame and ship only the art and associated documents.
All shipping costs will be additional to purchase price art and will be billed directly by shipper.
J-Art Gallery employs the service of a fully insured fine art shipping company. All art is insured at full value. All purchases will be shipped within 10 days of purchase unless other arrangements have been made between purchaser and J-Art Gallery.
Shipper will notify buyer when purchase has shipped and supply method of shipping and tracking information via email.
J-Art Gallery offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your purchase for a full refund. In addition, J-Art Gallery will assume all cost for return shipping.
• Buyer must request a refund and arrange return within 72 hours of receiving purchase.
• Buyer must return purchase in original packaging/shipping box.
• A full refund will be issued within 72 hours after J-Art Gallery receives the returned purchase. This refund will be credited back via the original purchase method unless other arrangements have been made with J-Art Gallery.
J-Art Gallery reserves the right to immediately terminate your use of, or access to, this site at any time if J-Art Gallery decides at its sole discretion that you have breached this Agreement or any relevant law, rule, or regulation or you have engaged in conduct that J-Arty Gallery considers to be inappropriate or unacceptable.
We collect “personal” information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order. You may, from time to time, receive information from us about new features, new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you take advantage of special offers made by our marketing partners, we may, with your consent, transfer your personal information to them. We may share your mailing address with select third parties.
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your complete name, e-mail address and mailing address. Note that you may still receive customer service related communications from us.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by other companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of such other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
We also collect “non-personal” information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your IP address. “Non-personal” information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We may use your non-personal information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your non-personal information may also be used to gather broad demographic information and to recognize customer traffic patterns and website usage. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of the website.
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
Our services are intended for users ages 18 and older. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from persons that we know to be under the age of 18. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 18.
If your personal information changes, you may correct, update or remove personal information previously provided to us by contacting us.